To prepare the salad with cottage cheese you will need: 200 g of unsweetened yogurt, 250 g of fresh cucumbers, 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese (2% or 5%), 30 g of fennel (fresh or frozen), 2-3 garlic cloves, 20 g of walnuts.
- Mix cottage cheese with yogurt.
- You should have a homogeneous mixture without lumps.
- Peel off cucumbers, cut into small cubes. Add them to the cottage cheese with yogurt.
- Season the salad with walnuts. Mix well.
- Add the chopped garlic to the salad.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Salad is ready. It is fine low-calorie snack which will give you feeling of satiety for a long time.